Kit builders do not only receive support from the friendly staff at The Airplane Factory, but you also have support through the extensive kit building manual supplied with your kit and our Kit Build Channel on YouTube, supplying you with informative videos which assist in building your Sling kit.
- Empennage Kit:
- Kit for construction of complete horizontal and vertical stabilisers, rudder and elevators, hinges, control connectors, trim tab, composite tips.
- Wing Kit:
- Kit for construction of complete set of wings, including already assembled main spars, flaps, ailerons, hinges, bellcranks, fuel tanks, pitot mount brackets, composite wing tips.
- Fuselage Kit:
- Kit for construction of complete forward, mid and rear fuselage, including fully assembled centre spar, rear spar, seats, all control mechanisms (throttle, brake, stick, pedals etc), firewall, engine mount attached to firewall.
- Undercarriage Kit:
- Complete undercarriage kit including main and front gear, main gear mount bolts, front spring & related parts, wheels, tyres, tubes, axles, bearings, hydraulic brake system.
- Canopy Kit:
- Complete canopy kit including front and main canopy frames, front windscreen, main canopy, closing panels, basic over centre catch, sealant
- Instrument Panel Kit:
- Top instrument panel cowl with all mounting hardware, adjustable air vents, instrument panel face cut to suit customer requirements
- Final assembly / hardware / finishing Kit:
- Kit includes everything required to effect final assembly of aircraft, including nose cowling, all composite closing fairings, pushrod assemblies, related rivets and hardware
Kit packed in separate cardboard & plywood boxes - required for freighting
ROTAX 914 UL 115 hp turbo engine
Rotax 914 UL Firewall Forward Kit
Propellor - Airmaster constant speed
MGL EFIS system complete plus backup analogue flight instruments
MGL V6 radio, Trig transponder, hannesses & antennas
Auto Pilot system
Landing lights & strobes
Airframe components, wheel spats etc.
Leather upholstery, carpets etc
Extras, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, covers etc.
Documentation, fees & inspections
Suggested minimum tools